Here at Premier Recreation we like to share some of our more quirky commissions. Well this wasn’t the roundabout we first envisaged………..
We have installed a surface that will be seen throughout the Country as it relates to the BBC Garden in its ‘SOS’ area. It is a television programme for homeowners, or know of a homeowner, who’s had a change in circumstances and require major building work to a property.
Premier Recreation have been awarded the Contract for a new 3G pitch and fencing for Middlewich Town FC. The football club consists of two Senior teams and a Youth Section comprising of teams from U8 through to U18. It was awarded Charter Status in 2006 and has continued to maintain that standard to date.
Know anybody that wants quality surfacing whether residential, commercial or play – Premier Recreation can do any finish in natural gravel, crushed rock, marble, recycled materials in a range of colours.
- Multi Use Games Area (MUGA) in Cheshire12th November 2015 - 4:29 pm
- Full play area installation in Shrewsbury12th November 2015 - 4:28 pm
- Project Grayson – Trafford Park12th November 2015 - 4:26 pm
- Wet Pour Play Surface installation in London12th November 2015 - 4:25 pm
- 3G Pitch Installation in Manchester12th November 2015 - 4:23 pm
Get in touch:
Unit 2, Chapel Street
Tel: 01606 834090
The Surfacing Store are an online merchant providing surfacing materials to contractors, landscapers, schools, councils and avid DIY enthusiasts.